Unfortunately, we found out in the follow-up appointment this past week that I have a herniated disc between C6-C7 vertebrae and further instability with overstretched ligaments between C6-T1 vertebrae (due to my EDS). This is causing me significant pain in my neck and will most likely need to be operated on. At the moment, I am to focus on recovering from my second operation but a decision as to whether I will have a 3rd operation and when it would take place will hopefully be confirmed by the end of next week. We are so shocked and in disbelief as a family that a 3rd neurosurgery within 3 months is now in consideration for me. Everyone’s support has been phenomenal throughout this process, but this unexpected hurdle is really difficult for us to digest. All of your thoughts, prayers and support through donations will be so greatly received.